Friday, April 30, 2010

For a special friend.

You know what?
One of the best things on this hobby is to get the chance to meet really nice people that share the same passion with us.
This is the reason I've made this card for a verry special "new" virtual friend.
I hope that she like this surprise when it arrive at her home.
I just can't say who she is so she will be surprised by it.
LOL
TSMFL.





You know...I did this envelope using a regular ones that we find at office supplies stores.
It's a standard size and I just cuted it to fit the 6x6" card inside.
If you like I can show you how.
Just let me know and I'll make a tutorial for you guys.





Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Genteeee!!!Mas que coisa lindaa!!Perfeito em tudo!!Sua amiga, com certeza vai ficar muito feliz!! Está maravilhoso!Parabéns! Bjão!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lucy and such gorgeous colouring and design. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Só para dizer que ele é mais lindo pessoalmente que na foto e que até hj fico admirando a pintura da Tilda...xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. le tue card sono semplicemente meravigliose... scusami se non parlo inglese ma volevo farti sapere che sei molto brava!!! complimenti!!!

    ReplyDelete