Sunday, July 24, 2011

Layouts & Magnolias

Hi everyone:)
Happy Sunday.
Well today I would like to show you that's possible to use our adorable Magnolia images and incorporate them on your Scrapbooking projects.
Sometimes I wondered how would I do it...And even if I felt a great wish to use them on my LOs I always thought it would be funny,or strange.
Till the day I dared and I promisse you I get so happy with the results.
Now I'm totally addicted using Mags on my LOs.
Try it and tell me if your projects won't be the happiest ever!


I've used the cutest heart on this one.
And the cool thing here is to re use a blister from any scrapbooking supply you may have.
Mine was a button blister where I put my photos and some resin roses inside.



I simply had to try this FAB Tilda on a soft and sweet project like this.
I really love this image :)
A little tip,if you have those pearl strings like you see here between my flowers you probably wonder how did I glue it?
Simple hot glue...LOL
Yep I do use a lot of that kind of glue on my projects.
Have no idea if it's acid or not...and honestly I don't care plus it will glue everything safetly.



And here just a happy explosion of reds and strawberries:)
I really like this project and how the Magnolia images are so versatile.
You only need to use your imaginagiton and let your heart to guide you:)
Try it and let me know what you did okay?

Many hugs and a super week
xoxo
Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Hi what a super idea I think I might try my firsy scrapbook page with magnolia ! Your projects are so lovely Thanks Kitty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindos projetos!

    Foi um prazer tê-la no Clube Magnólia.
    Espero que possa vir mais vezes.

    beijos,
    Pati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que trabalhos lindos!!! Adorei o blog...
    Um beijo grande!

    ReplyDelete