Thursday, June 7, 2012

Layout

 Hi you all!
My DT kit arrived this week so I've got the chance to make a LO about a friendship.
Who know me knows that I'm oassionated by scrapbooking and every once and a while I love to incorporate Tilda on my projects.
So here it is a LO to inspire you to use your Magnolias on your scrapbooking pages =)


The papers are from the Scrapdiary LOVE collection.

And YAY I'm really falling in love with the ranger distress pens. They are so nice to use.
I actually wasn't the biggest fan of ranger inks, but these new pens rocks!
And this Tilda is just adorable!



I hope you liked it and go create your own LO.
And if you do it please share with me okay?
xoxo
Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Wow , que bonito o seu LO. Gostei muito. Os cores e as decoracoes. Fiquei bem inspirada. Vi tantas coisas bonitas no seu blog. Verdadeiras trabagem d'arte. Desculpa o meu Portuguez. Nathaly

    ReplyDelete